Sunday, March 22, 2009

Surprise!!!


My wonderful Mother in Law and Jared's Sister in Law decided to throw me a surprise baby shower while we were in Reno. I was not expecting this at all! Jared's grandma and his two aunts and cousin came all the way from Utah to Reno just for my baby shower. They are such sweethearts. The baby shower was a blast! They put so much hard work into this and I felt so special. And can you believe this awesome cake that Jared's sister in law (Danielle) had made. Jared's side of the family are very talented, they made me some wonderful things for Jaxon.

2 comments:

The Thompson's said...

I'm so sad that I missed all of that! I didn't even know about it until I just read about it on your blog! I feel so left out! Danielle did an AWESOME job on that cake! I thought for sure it was store bought! It looked like you had a lot of fun! =)

Karri Allen said...

You look so cute with my little Jaxon in your belly! Love you!