Sunday, June 13, 2010

Most of May 2010



My muddy socks the next morning...that's some good starch.

I went on a 3 day backpacking trip with Kevin Jones and his family. We went up into Paria Canyon, which is located near the Utah/Arizona border. We had a ton of fun pooping in poop bags and hiking and picture taking and sweating and what not. Here are just a couple pictures from the adventure.

My wonderful friend Tori Houston received her mission call to Cleveland, Ohio and left on May 10th. I will miss her dearly, but she is serving the Lord full time for a year and a half and I am so proud of her.
Candice's Chelsea and Greg Lake along with their young blooded children were sealed in the Mesa Arizona Temple.

My brother, Justin, who flew all the way down here from BYU Idaho. I didn't ask him, but I bet his arms were pretty tired.

When we pulled up to Tia Rosa's my G pa was modeling this mini van. I don't think he understood that that wasn't his van.

My brother Shaun and his soon to be wife had a wedding dinner, thrown by my parents at Tia Rosa's. As you all know, one of the better restaurants in the Mesa area. When we showed up the dude was saying how we only get on pitcher of lemonade per table....that was nonsense....it was coming all night as the Mormon's did their drinking.


My brother, Shaun, finally tied the knot in being sealed to a babe. This day is to go down in History books. I'm talking about the history books that your children's children are going to be reading and studying in their long boring history classes in Jr. High. I had the opportunity to take their pictures a few days before the wedding. Here is my camera's offspring.

0 comments: