Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day!

So Jared decided to celebrate Valentines this year. I wasn't expecting anything big or romantic, but boy was I wrong. We had gone to this swap meet two weekends ago and when we were there I had found the most dreamy purse ever! He remembered that so this pass weekend he took me back there and let me get the purse! We also went to our ward Valentines party which couldn't be more cheesey. There was candle light dinner with Italian music playing and a really nice dinner served of spaghetti. We then were chosen to play a newly wed game with a few other couples. Yes, we did get last place, but hey it doesn't mean we aren't meant for each other. It just means we need to communicate more :). So anyways then there was slow dancing after wards which Jared doesn't do, so we just kind of goofed around on the dance floor. Then on Monday he took me to see the Valentines movie, I loved it! Thanks to my wonderful, sweet husband this Valentines weekend was amazing!


6 comments:

The Neerings Family said...

Is that a Brighton purse?

The Thompson's said...

Oh my gosh, that purse is soooo you! =)

Calli O. said...

Candice, I am going to start teaching nutrition and cooking classes hopefully in March where you can come and get recipes and learn techniques. Also, you can just e-mai me if you want one on one help! nutritionbycalli@gmail.com

also my foodnerd blog as some recipes on there too :)

THE IVERSON"S said...

awe yay Candice!! I'm glad he celebrated it. We didn't haha. Just a bubble bath but that's all. Lol. I am glad he wanted to celebrate it this year. Sounds like you had fun :) yay for valentines day!!

Khyl and Danielle said...

Love that purse!!!

Cassie said...

What a good husband. Kudos to Jared!